Normal shipping times are 3-5 Working days from the shipment date unless otherwise selected. Only once payment has been confirmed, will goods be shipped alternatively you can collect goods from 52 Kindon Road, Robertsham, Johannesburg, South Africa. Should you experience any delays in this please contact us
Slip Ring Motors
Slip ring motors are the motors of choice whenever high start-up and breakaway moments need to be realized, or wherever extreme load surges occur, or relatively low start-up currents in relation to the output are required. The modular layout permits a wide variety of cooling types and degrees of protection, as well as diverse mounting options. At the same time, the basic construction of the motor follows the ever same standard. This mature, field-proven model translates into production cost savings without cutting corners in terms of design.
• High power efficiency and lowest running costs
• Compact design, small dimensions, and low weight
• Reliable and durable bearing construction
• Great vibration signatures and low maintenance costs
• Windings in temperature class F (VPI)
• Reliability and long life expectancy
• High load capacity
• Low noise emissions
• Custom models according to specs
Click the button to check stock availability
Shipping & Delivery
- A minimum of 15% handling fee will be levied on goods returned due to no fault of ours if return is made after 7 working days, and if the goods have been correctly processed and delivered provided goods are returned in there original packaging
- Any goods returned will first be subject to a full Technical inspection, should there be any damage to the unit. SAFTRONICS reserves the right to decline the return or charge a larger handling fee.
All prices listed in this online store including shipping costs are purely indicative and are subject to fluctuations based on the prices of our suppliers. Quoted prices may change without notice until we provide you with the final proforma invoice with bank details for payment.