Incremental Encoder POG 10 with integrated digital speed switch
The integrated, freely programmable DSL digital speed switch evaluates the square-wave signals from the POG 10 incremental
encoder. In addition to the speed, the direction of rotation is also taken into account as a parameter in the programming.
DSL.R: 3 transistor switching outputs, each with individually adjustable switching speeds for each direction of rotation
DSL.E: 2 electronic relays (high-voltage semiconductor switches) that switch at individually adjustable switching speeds for each direction of rotation. A 3rd electronic relay serves as a check output.
POG 10 + DSL can be used to implement safety functions or for quality monitoring.
The POG 10 + DSL is programmed via an integrated RS-485 interface, with help of the software that is provided in the delivery package. The wide speed range – from 3 to 6000 rpm – is significantly larger than that which can be achieved with mechanical or analog-electronic speed switches.
- Combination of an incremental encoder and a freely programmable speed switch on a common shaft
- Special rugged aluminium housing with high protection class
- EURO flange B10, foot B3 as option
- Marine air protected/tropicalized
- Rugged precision incremental disk and opto ASIC
- Logic level HTL for high peak currents and inverted signals for long cable lengths
- Special corrosion protection as an option
- Terminal box
- Rear extension shaft as option
- Output Signals: K1, K2, K0
- Pulse Number: 2500
- Incremental Output: Output circuit HTL with inverted signals
- Mounting Type: EURO flange B10
- Version Speed Switch: 2 outputs, speed control and 1 control output
- Version with hollow shaft: HOG 10 + DSL